We want to make sure you have the best conference experience possible. Before proceeding to registration, make sure you select the right category so you'll receive the best information to support your involvement. If you have any questions regarding how to register, contact NASPO Staff.
State Attendee: this category is for the two primary participants from each state procurement office. Participation is full funded by NASPO.
- State Attendee - Additional: this category provides states who would like to send more than two of their members the opportunity to add additional registrants. The registration fee is $575 and can be paid online, via invoice or using Professional Development funds.
- Associate Member: this category welcomes any NASPO Associate Members who would like to participate in the conference. The registration fee is $575.
- Cronin Award Finalist: in early August, NASPO will notify 2017 Cronin Award Finalists and invite a representative to attend the 40th Anniversary Cronin Awards Luncheon at the conference. Only 2017 Cronin Award Finalists should use this category.
- Life/Honorary Member: this category is for all active NASPO Life and Honorary members participating in the conference (including those serving as speakers, panelists and facilitators).
- Speaker: registration in this category is reserved for non-member speakers attending to share content expertise.
- Academic Partner: this category is designated for the representatives of NASPO's Higher Education partner institutions invited to attend the conference.
- Strategic Partner: this category is designated for the representatives of NASPO's strategic
partner organizations invited to attend the conference.
- Other (by Invitation Only): this category is to be used only as directed/invited by NASPO.
Bringing a guest or spouse? Don't forget to add guest registration. The fee is $175 and includes the 70th Anniversary Reception, Off Site Reception, Guest Tour program and State Dinner. Note that all guests must be 21 years of age or older.
*Note, while NASPO appreciates the engagement of many stakeholder groups with the state procurement community, this event is open only to NASPO members and special, invited, guests.